Camps are an integral part of our College programme.
- In Year 7, students participate in a three day orientation camp early in Term One.
- Year 10 students may choose to be involved in an Outdoor Education camp which is held annually in regional Victoria.
- A voluntary ski camp is available for students who study Year 11 VCE Physical Education.
- The internationally recognised Duke of Edinburgh Award is offered to students in Years 9 – 11. A variety of camps are held as part of the programme.
- Students in Year 10 and 11 also have the opportunity to travel to France and Japan for three to four weeks. These trips are held biennial in alternate years.