Once you have chosen Kardinia International College for your child, you can commence the enrolment process by following the procedures outlined below.
- Complete the Online Application Form.
- Send a copy of student’s recent school report and AEAS English Test to the College. It can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +61 3 5278 9529.
- The College will contact you and advise whether there is a vacancy and whether the application will proceed to interview (usually undertaken with the student via Skype).
- If successful, the College will send a provisional Letter of Offer setting out the amount of fees and Health Cover payable in advance.
- When the fees are transferred to the Kardinia International College Trust Account, you need to email a copy of the receipt to the College and a “Confirmation of Enrolment” document will then be sent or electronically transferred to you together with a copy of the receipt.
- A student visa can then be applied for by taking the “Confirmation of Enrolment” document, receipt, health documents and passport to your local Visa Office.
Kardinia International College works with a variety of quality Overseas Agents. If you are interested in becoming a Kardinia International College Overseas Agent, please contact the Marketing and Admissions Department on email@example.com. Agents that we are currently working with are listed below.
Aus-Asia International Education Alliance
Auscharm Pty Ltd
Education Information Centre (EIC)
International Student Exchange Services ((ISES) Pty Ltd
International Student Support Network (ISSN)
JJL Overseas Education Consulting & Services Co Ltd
Kunming Hiuteng Visa Services Co Ltd
New Oriental Vision Overseas Consulting
AAS Education Consultancy
AEC Education Consultancy
Olive Education Center
Academic Asia Taiwan
AusAsia International Institute
Eden Education Centre
Avenue to Success (ATS)
Duc Anh Overseas Study Advisory
Q Travel and Education Services
Tam Viet Overseas Study Co Ltd
Toan Thang Trading and International Co-operation Company Ltd